A fun and easy craft with pipe cleaners! Butterfly rings are pretty and a perfect craft for the start of Spring weather. Create matching ones for you and your friends!
- Pipe cleaners
- Choose 2 colors of pipe cleaner for the wings and 1 for the body.
- Twist the 2 wing colors together and wrap them around your finger to measure the size.
- Twist into a ring shape
- Spiral the ends of the pipe cleaners into the wings
- Cut the body piece 3-4 inches long
- Fold the body in half and wrap around the center of the wings
- Twist the ends into antennas and done! A cool butterfly ring!