Full-time (30-40 hours) hourly position. Duties include receivable accounting functions in QuickBooks software and Microsoft Excel. Donation tracking, donor letters and year-end tax letters in Salesforce software and Microsoft Office applications. Direct report to the Finance Manager. Wage/Salary $14-16 per hour and for full time benefits
Responsible for data entry, receivable accounting functions and supporting documentation in QuickBooks software. Maintain Salesforce, an online software system that tracks donor information as well as monetary and in-kind donations through data entry. Coordinate tax letters and donor thank-you letters in a timely manner.
Generally, support, collaborate and coordinate with the members of the Accounting and Advancement teams to ensure the success of both departments and The Family Place Utah as a whole.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce (desirable, not required)
- Associate degree or 2 years college business, accounting or related education
- 2 years bookkeeping experience preferred
- Ability to pass an annual background criminal investigation check
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem-solve, deal with complexity and exercise good judgement
- Impeccable integrity, positive attitude, mission driven and self-directed
- Passion for The Family Place Utah’s purpose and mission
- Professional demeanor and communication in difficult or stressful business responsibilities, situations and interpersonal communication
- Protects and maintains confidences and confidentiality of restricted or proprietary client and business information
Please respond by providing a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to The Family Place Utah, P.O. Box 6055, Logan, UT 84341 or to [email protected] by June 15, 2021. Open until filled.