The Family Place Utah is seeking a full-time accounting clerk to join our administrative team and help us fulfill our mission, of “Strengthening families and protecting children.” Duties include the accounts receivable functions in QuickBooks software and Microsoft Excel; donation tracking, donor letters, and year-end tax letters in Salesforce software; Microsoft Office applications; and tracking of fixed assets.
Direct report to the Finance Manager. Wage/Salary $14-16 per hour and full-time benefits.
The Family Place Utah is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization striving to achieve its mission of Strengthening Families and Protecting Children in Cache and Rich Counties through therapy, education, and 24-hour Kid’s Place care and shelter services.
Join an amazing team passionate about making a difference in our community! Enjoy multiple benefits, including the organization’s wellness program, professional development, trauma training, employee assistance program, health insurance, retirement plan, holidays, and paid leave. Come and make a difference with us!
Responsible for data entry, accounts receivable functions, and supporting documentation in QuickBooks software. Maintain Salesforce, an online software system that tracks donor information as well as monetary and in-kind donations through data entry. Coordinate tax letters and donor thank-you letters promptly. Track fixed assets.
Generally, support, collaborate and coordinate with the members of the Accounting and Administration teams to ensure the success of both departments and The Family Place Utah as a whole.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software
- Associate degree or 2 years of college business, accounting, or related education
- 2 years of bookkeeping experience preferred
- Ability to pass an annual background criminal investigation check
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem-solve, deal with complexity and exercise good judgment
- Impeccable integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed
- Passion for The Family Place Utah’s purpose and mission
- Professional demeanor and communication in difficult or stressful business responsibilities, situations, and interpersonal communication
- Protects and maintains confidences and confidentiality of restricted or proprietary client and business information
- Experience with Salesforce (desirable, not required)
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Kathy Sellers at [email protected] or The Family Place, P.O. Box 6055, Logan, UT, 84341. Open until filled.