The Family Place Utah is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant position is the principal support staff to The Family Place Utah Executive Director including responsibilities for office management, upkeep of licenses and registrations, supervision of administrative office staff, and facilitation of recruitment and performance evaluations in conjunction with the Executive Director. Direct report to the Executive Director.
The Family Place Utah is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization striving to achieve its mission of Strengthening Families and Protecting Children in Cache and Rich Counties through therapy, education, and 24-hour Kid’s Place care and shelter services.
Join an amazing team passionate about making a difference in our community! Enjoy multiple benefits, including the organization’s wellness program, professional development, trauma training, employee assistance program, health insurance, retirement plan, holidays, and paid leave. Come and make a difference with us!
The position functions as the key administrator supporting executive and operational functions, as well as fostering a positive, productive, and professional workplace for clients and staff. They are organized, detailed-oriented, efficient, and accurate in fulfilling assigned duties. The position assists, primarily, the Executive Director in tasks requested, as well as assisting department heads and Associate Director as time permits. They have an office presence in absence of the Executive and Associate Directors for needed supervision and problem-solving.
Has the judgment and initiative to see and solve problems and inefficiencies to improve programs and operations. Works through Executive Director for continuous quality improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree i.e, Business, English, HDFS, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supervision and leadership experience
- Loyal, dependable, honest, responsible, and takes and follows direction
- Good judgment and positive and professional demeanor
- Protects and maintains confidences and confidentiality of restricted or proprietary client and business information
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office; skilled in preparing correspondence, note-taking, proofreading, editorial review, formatting, layout, typing, filing, and general phone and office skills
- CPR and First Aid Certification (may be obtained after hire)
- Food Handler’s Permit (may be obtained after hire)
- Annual Background Investigation
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Matysen Evensen at [email protected] or to The Family Place, P.O. Box 6055, Logan, UT, 84341 by June 30th. Open until filled.