Part-time hourly (approx. 10-15 hours weekly) position for a facilitator for Kid’s Empowered in-classroom education (formerly Good-Touch/Bad-Touch®). Majority of presentations are taught during school time, 9:00-4:00, so daytime availability is necessary.
Direct reports to the Children’s Services Manager.
The Family Place Utah is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization striving to achieve its mission of Strengthening Families and Protecting Children in Cache and Rich Counties through therapy, education, and 24-hour Kid’s Place care and shelter services.
Join an amazing team passionate about making a difference in our community! Enjoy multiple benefits, including the organization’s wellness program, professional development, trauma training, employee assistance program, health insurance, retirement plan, holidays and paid leave. Come and make a difference with us!
- Educator for the Kid’s Empowered Program facilitating sexual abuse prevention presentations for K-6 grades and one-on-one instruction using the approved curriculum.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and department meeting.
- Attend on-going contract required training meetings and or conference/workshops.
- Degree in helping profession preferred.
- Two years’ experience working with children.
- Provide your own transportation. (Mileage reimbursed)
- Pass a background check.
Interested please provide cover letter, resume, and three employment references to The Family Place, 1525 N. 200 W. Logan, UT 84341 or email@example.com by August 10, 2021. Position open until filled.