The Family Place Utah is seeking applicants for a part time Marketing Associate (20 hours per week). The position is with the Advancement Team and reports to the Marketing & Events Manager. The wage is $12-14 an hour.
Position assists the Marketing and Events Manager with donors for online giving, building online lists, written content, and collection of, analysis and presentation of evaluation information for better business decisions. Assists with the execution and building of strong marketing campaigns, social ventures, and mentorships. Plans and implements marketing and advertising activities.
- Annual clearance of a Background Criminal Investigation
- Ability to prioritize and to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and project management / organization skills
- Experience a in a variety of social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Leadership and time management skills
- Proactive as organizer, leader, delegator
- Digital Analytics and marketing experience
- Experience in Google and Facebook ads preferred
- Experience with SEO and WordPress preferred
- Experience in event planning and marketing campaigns preferred
Please respond by providing a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to The Family Place Utah, P.O. Box 6055, Logan UT 84341 or to [email protected]. Open until filled.