The Family Place Utah is seeking to fill a full-time (30 hour a week) receptionist who speaks English and Spanish. The position reports to the executive assistant and may be called on to assist the executive and associate directors, department heads, and other staff. The primary location for this position is at our Smithfield office.
The Family Place is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization striving to achieve its mission of Strengthening Families and Protecting Children in Cache and Rich Counties through therapy, education, and 24-hour Kid’s Place care and shelter services. There are three locations in Cache Valley: Logan, Smithfield, and Hyrum.
Responsible for covering all aspects of the front desk and accompanying office area, including receiving phone calls, greeting and assisting clients, accepting donations, assisting in outreach efforts, etc. Presents a positive first impression for clients, always be pleasant, and shows empathy to clients. Is organized and efficient, takes the initiative in keeping the lobby and front desk area clean. Assists the administrative team as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- Speaks fluent Spanish and English
- Loyal, dependable, honest, compassionate, responsible, and has great communication skills
- Protects and maintains confidences and confidentiality of restricted or proprietary client and business information
- Computer literate, highly skilled in use of word processing and spread sheet software
- CPR and First Aid (Adult, Child and Infant) certified (may be obtained after hire)
- Have a Food Handler’s permit (may be obtained after hire)
- Able to pass an annual Background Criminal Investigation (BCI)
Please respond by providing a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to [email protected] by June 17, 2021. Open until filled.