Full-time Community Liaison and Family Educator who resides in Rich County. The Family Place Utah
position will serve as the integral team member connecting families to TFPU and other services in Rich
County Direct report to the Education Director.
The Family Place Utah is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization striving to achieve its mission of
Strengthening Families and Protecting Children in Cache and Rich Counties through therapy,
education, and 24 hour Kid’s Place care and shelter services.
Position functions as a resource to community organizations and individual residents, i.e., when a school
has a student with a need, the school knows to contact TFPU community outreach and home who then
connects the student and family with support. The position will also provide information and education by
teaching parenting workshops and classes.
Join an amazing team passionate about making a difference in our community! Enjoy multiple benefits,
including the organization’s wellness program, professional development, trauma training, employee
assistance program, health insurance, retirement plan, holidays and paid leave. Come and make a
difference with us!
Duties include teaching parenting classes to those who register in the Rich County area, creating
relationships with community leaders and maintaining those relationships, and wok with community
resources in Rich and Cache County to give resources. Must be able to work on individually and with ta
team. Must have good computer, organizational, communication skills and have the ability to keep client
1. Improved outreach and relationships with Rich County community members which includes schools.
2. Improved individual and parenting attitudes, knowledge, and skills by providing parenting classes.
3. Client engagement that increases awareness and participation in TFPU services.
4. Program and client tracking and reports:
5. Audience specific materials for respective program curriculum maintained and assessable on TFPU databases.
6. Maintained client information in TFPU databases, i.e. name, phone, physical and email addresses.
7. Maintain records for all community meetings attended.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) and bicultural strongly preferred.
- B.S. degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or Psychology preferred.
- Two years of similar experience preferred.
Interested please provide cover letter, resume, and three employment references to The Family Place, 1525 N. 200 W. Logan, UT 84341 or email@example.com by August 10, 2021. Position open until filled.