The Family Place Utah is seeking two temporary, part-time (5-10 hours per week) Spanish-speaking data collectors to join our evaluation team and help us fulfill our mission, “Strengthening families and protecting children.” This position is contingent on availability of grant funds.
The Family Place Utah is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization striving to achieve its mission of Strengthening Families and Protecting Children in Cache and Rich Counties through therapy, education, and 24-hour Kid’s Place care and shelter services.
Join an amazing team passionate about making a difference in our community! Enjoy multiple benefits, including the organization’s wellness program, professional development, trauma training, employee assistance program, health insurance, retirement plan, holidays and paid leave. Come and make a difference with us!
This position reports to the Program Evaluation Specialist and will assist in data collection for our Juntos es Mejor program. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Conduct surveys and interviews with Spanish-speaking families participating in our Juntos es Mejor program in-person and over the phone
· Follow detailed instructions to maintain consistency across interviews
· Input client data into the REDCap survey platform
· Attend program sessions as needed
· Other data management, data collection, and reporting duties as assigned
Data collectors must be organized, efficient, reliable, and maintain confidentiality.
High school diploma or GED
2. Spanish-speaking bilingual and bicultural
3. Excellent ability to read and write in Spanish
4. Experience with data collection
5. Experience entering information in a survey platform
6. Demonstrated ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
7. Able to work in-person in Logan, Utah
8. Strong computer skills
9. Highly self-motivated; demonstrated ability to work primarily independently with strong time management skills
10. Excellent oral communication skills
11. Must be able to pass a Background Criminal Investigation check
Wage/Salary: starting at $13/hour (non-benefitted) depending on education and experience
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Tasha Olson at [email protected] or to The Family Place, P.O. Box 6055, Logan, UT, 84341. Application review will begin January 31, 2023. Position open until filled.