The Circle of Friends is critical to the planning and implementing our biggest events and fundraisers of the year!
- In February, Circle of Friends aided The Family Place in creating a magical, special day at the Annual Princess Party. They created decorations for princess stations, planned the theme of the tea party and provided all decorations, participated in setup and clean up.
- In April, Circle of Friends were crucial to the success of our 14th Annual Blue Ribbon Benefit Dinner and Auction. They helped raise over $100,000, worked with businesses to secure auction items, helped build and develop the theme, and put in countless hours of work to setup, cleanup, and prep all decorations.
- In October, the Circle of Friends supported The Family Place at the Hyrum Harvest Festival. They decorated and managed a Trick or Treat table, planned the theme, and supplied the candy to give to every child at the event.
Since The Family Place relays on the Circle of Friends for successful events, we ask they be able to meet these expectations.
- Attend Circle of Friends monthly meetings with the Marketing and Events Manager and Volunteer Coordinator to plan and implement events.
- Fill a table at the Annual Blue Ribbon Benefit Dinner and Auction with businesses, friends, or community partners.
- Support The Family Place in at least two events or fundraisers throughout the year (Annual Princess Party, Marvelous Adventure, Harvest Festival, Blue Ribbon Benefit Dinner and Auction, Golf Tournament, Steppin’ Up for Kids).
- Have a passion for The Family Place’s mission to strengthen families and protect children!
Email the Volunteer Coordinator, Kourtney Bonzo at [email protected] for more information.