Date(s) - 01/22/2021
9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunrise Resort and Event Center
We are thrilled to be the charity of choice for this year’s Bear Lake Winterfest! Find fun activities for the whole family below. Find more information at BearLakeMonsterWinterfest.com. Masks will be required at all events per CDC and Bear River Health Department guidelines. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venues. Plunging will be done in staggered groups. If you are sick, please stay home.
Monster Winter Sports and Trails Day | 9-3 pm | Logan Canyon Sinks Area
- This FREE event provides a chance to try winter sports. There will be fat-tire bikes, snowshoes, snowmobiles, and tubes (for the kids). Free hot cocoa and treats. Shuttle from Sunrise Resort to the Logan Canyon Sinks area.
- First, come basis or sign up online.
Monster Winterfest Social | 4-10 pm | Sunrise Resort and Events Center
- Free family-friendly activities for all ages. Preregistration for 5k, Monster Plunge, Cardboard Boat Regatta.
Monster Taste of Bear Lake | 5-7 pm | Sunrise Resort and Events Center
- Local restaurant specialties.
- $10 adults = 4 tickets, $5 children = 2 tickets (2 & under free).
Huge thank you to Bear Lake Memorial Hospital, Bear Lake Chamber of Commerce, Utah DNR, Bear Lake, Garden City, and Cache Valley Chamber of Commerce for their support and sponsorship of this fun event!