Date(s) - 10/22/2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Belva Hansen – The Family Place
This group is designed for survivors of sexual assault after the age of 18. The group facilitators are Chanelle Johnson, LCSW and Emily Ulrich, MSW Intern. It is $15 per week or FREE for eligible individuals. For those families in need, free childcare is provided during the group for children 11 and under. Registration closes after the second week of group.
Call 435.752.8880 to register and arrange to pick up the group packet.
- Develop pathway to healing
- Develop sense of empowerment
- Develop mind-body connection
- Learn stress reduction techniques
- Learn tools to create healthy boundaries
- Gain understanding of trauma