Help is Near
We recognize that life’s challenges can feel overwhelming. We also believe that experience can make us and our families stronger.
Our therapy team can help you and your family heal and grow stronger by drawing on the courage, strength, and motivation within you while adding skills and support to achieve your goals.
If you or your family are experiencing problems with any of the following, we may be able to help:
- Trauma experienced by yourself or a loved one
- Parent-child relationships with children and teens
- Marriage communication or relationship quality
- Mental health challenges that affect family relationships (for example, depression and anxiety that impacts your family)
- Relationship or family problems in general
We welcome refugee, military, immigrants, and families with a variety of needs. WWe will do what we can to help you with your unique situation. Our array of services can help meet your needs. You may explore any or all of our services as listed below:
We strive to offer services to all those with needs related to our mission to Strengthen Families and Protect Children. Call 435.752.8880 to schedule a FREE screening to seek therapy services for yourself or your family at The Family Place.
We recognize our own limitations and want you to know that there may be a wait before we can serve you. We may refer you to other services in the community that might better meet your needs. Don’t forget to check out our options for covering costs of services.
Sometimes life’s challenges are so emotionally overwhelming that you just need someone to talk to. While we cannot meet all the needs we encounter, our main number 435-752-8880 does serve as a local number you can call to speak with someone immediately. Our number is available 24/7. We also offer crisis appointments as we are able, usually within days, or up to 2 weeks in advance. If you or a loved one is in greater need than we can provide or is at risk of harm, including suicide, you should:
- Go directly to an emergency room or call 911 for immediate services
- Call Bear River Mental Health Crisis Services at 435-752-0750
- For children or youth, call SAFE-FAM at 833-723-3326
- Call the national Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
We offer an array of therapy services to help meet your needs. You may explore any or all of our services as listed below: