Skip to content
Due to COVID-19 and the safety of our clients, employees, and volunteers this opportunity is limited.
We are now scheduling shifts for volunteers to practice social distancing while volunteering in a group or individually!
For more information contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 435.752.8880 or [email protected]
Make a difference by completing necessary yard work projects to keep our grounds maintained and respectful to our clients. By donating your time, we are able to continue to provide emergency and critical services.
- Weeding, rotating wood chips, trimming bushes, washing windows, etc.
- Yard work opportunities available at ALL three locations; Logan, Hyrum, and Smithfield.
- To schedule a time to volunteer and find our greatest need please contact our Volunteer Coordinator or fill out the application form below!
- No groups larger than 9 people
- All volunteers must virtually “sign up” through the volunteer coordinator to make sure we can maintain health code guidelines.
- No volunteers are allowed in the building unless it is a medical emergency. Plan ahead with water and sunscreen.
OUR VOlunteers at work