Be Kind Utah Door Decorating Contest
May 26, 2020 @ 12:00 am - June 6, 2020 @ 11:59 pm
We invite all Utahns to participate in a door decorating contest as part of the Be Kind Utah campaign. We are asking residents to display kindness by decorating doors (inside or outside) of their homes between May 26th to June 6th. We have a child and an adult category with a prize for each winner!
To participate, decorate your door and post a photo to our Facebook Event – Be Kind Utah Door Decorating Contest. Those without Facebook can email their photo to [email protected] to have a staff member at The Family Place Utah post the photo for them.
The rules of the contest are:
1. A door must be the focus of the decoration area (inside and outside doors are eligible)
2. Door must be decorated and photo submitted by Saturday, June 6th at 5:00 pm
3. Door must use at least 1 Be Kind Utah Heart (Available for a free download at BeKindUtah.org)
4. Door must follow the theme of “Kindness”
Contest judging will start June 6th at 5:00 p.m. until June, 8th at 9:00 a.m. The top two doors in each category will be selected. After which, the public will vote to determine the winner beginning Monday, June 8th at 9:30 a.m.
Be Kind S’more (Adult Category Prize)
– Kingsford 14” Charcoal Grill, 4 roasting forks, marshmallows, Hershey chocolate bars, and a box of graham crackers
Color Me Kind (Children Category Prize)
– Toy Story 4 jumbo coloring book, Trolls coloring book, Frozen 2 coloring book, Star Wars coloring book, 12 pack of rainbow unicorn pencils, Brick Headz Bee LEGO set, Webkinz stuffed puppy, and a paddle ball game