Kid’s Place & Starfish Children’s Shelter
The Kid’s Place is a free, temporary program offered to caregivers with children ages 11 and under. Our goal is to provide a safe, caring place for children to stay when caregivers need extra support. We focus on emotions and the needs of children and caregivers. This service is open to all families in our community.
Scheduled Weekly Care
- My wife is in the military and it’s overwhelming to parent our children alone every day.
- I recently became a single-parent and I need help adjusting.
- I’m a stay-at-home mom and sometimes I need time for myself.
Immediate child care is provided for caregivers in the event of an emergency, when other options fall through. Crisis care is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Length of time varies as we work with you.
- I’m having a baby and there is no one to take care of my 3 year old.
- I have a therapy appointment and my babysitter just fell through.
- I recently moved here and I don’t know anyone who can watch my kids and I’ve reached the end of my rope.
Starfish Children’s Shelter
Our Starfish Children’s Shelter is a loving home for children who are transitioning to foster care. While in shelter with us, kids receive care from our highly-trained staff in a safe, home-like environment. We assist them in their road to healing with trauma-informed care and counseling services from our licensed therapists.
Call 435-752-8880 for more information on what you can do to help support local children in need.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!