Scheduled Weekly Care
- My wife is in the military and it’s overwhelming to parent our children alone every day.
- I recently became a single-parent and I need help adjusting.
- I’m a stay-at-home mom and sometimes I need time for myself.
Immediate child care is provided for caregivers in the event of an emergency, when other options fall through. Crisis care is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Length of time varies as we work with you.
- I’m having a baby and there is no one to take care of my 3 year old.
- I have a therapy appointment and my babysitter just fell through.
- I recently moved here and I don’t know anyone who can watch my kids and I’ve reached the end of my rope.
Starfish Children’s Shelter
Our Starfish Children’s Shelter is a loving home for children who are transitioning to foster care. While in shelter with us, kids receive care from our highly-trained staff in a safe, home-like environment. We assist them in their road to healing with trauma-informed care and counseling services from our licensed therapists.
Call 435-752-8880 for more information on what you can do to help support local children in need.