Looking for a craft you can do with your family? Make a dream catcher from items you already have in your house. Dream catchers can make any room a little more fun!
- Paper plate
- Crayons or markers
- Hole punch
- Pony beads
- Cut the center section out of the paper plate.
- Punch holes around the circle and lace the yarn through crisscrossing to make a web in the middle of the plate.
- Cut three pieces of yarn and tie a feather and pony bead on the end of each one (or try other items you could have in your house such as dry noodles, paper beads, or make drawings and hang them from the yarn).
- Attach each piece of yarn to the bottom of plate.
- Punch a hole in the top and attach yarn to hang the dream catcher.
- Decorate the plate and make it your own with glitter, crayons, etc!