I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! This activity is educational, physical, and overall, TASTY! Family Educators Brandy and Sarah walk us through the steps to make a homemade ice cream treat.
- 2 Sandwich-sized Ziplock bags
- 1 Gallon-sized Ziplock
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Milk
- 1/2 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 2 C Ice
- 3/4 C Salt
- Combine Sugar, Milk, Heavy Whipping Cream, and Vanilla in 2 sandwich-sized ziplock bags (double bagged).
- In the large bag combine ice and salt.
- Place the ice cream bag inside the large bag, close it up tightly, and shake for 10-15 minutes!