It’s time for a luau! Add a little summer to your day by taking some time to cool off with a Hawaiian Luau at home! We’ve combined some activities, crafts, and snacks!
- Create your own lei and learn about the historical significance.
- Make a tissue/cereal box guitar.
- Decorate a bottle to look like a palm tree or pineapple.
- These can be used for “coconut bowling” too!
- Try the Just Dance Hula
- Watch Lilo and Stitch (streaming on Disney+)
- Colored paper
- Tissue box, or similar
- Paper towel roll
- Rubber bands
- Plastic water bottles
- Glue or tape
- Make vanilla or banana pudding and top with crushed graham crackers for “sand” pudding dessert and enjoy!