It’s time to have some pirate fun! Dress up like a pirate and go on a treasure hunt around your house. Finish off by eating some pirate goodies. Arrrgh! It’s going to be a parrrty!
- Make a telescope: Take a paper towel roll and decorate it to make your own customized telescope using paper, stickers, markers, etc.
- Make a pirate hat: Click here to learn how!
- Make a pirate eye patch: Cut a circle out of a black piece of paper and attach it to string to make an eye patch.
- Go on a treasure hunt: The treasure hunt can be done by either printing out pictures and placing them around the house for them to find, or selecting household items. Click here for a fun printout to write your items! For pictures you can use during your treasure hunt, click here!
- Treasure hunt list
- Paper towel roll
- Markers, or other decorating supplies
- Driftwood (Pretzels)
- Pirate Gold (Cheese)
- Shark Bait (Goldfish or Swedish fish)
- Pirate Ship (hotdog in a bun)